There's nothing quite like a vintage Suzuki. The look. The memories. The smell.
At Suzuki Insurance, we understand the passion you have for your vintage Suzuki. Whether you like to ride a ‘vintage’ model that's older than you, or a relatively recent ‘classic’ motorbike, our specialist vintage insurance policies provide the protection your bike needs - and the peace of mind that you need.Get a vintage insurance quote now
As well as robust insurance coverage, a vintage motorbike policy from Suzuki Insurance combines affordability with a range of added benefits such as:
- Riding other bikes¹
- Excess starting from £25
- Free agreed value¹
- Limited mileage discounts³
- Club rallies²
- Salvage retention rights¹
- Static display³
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover in the event of an accident that is not your fault
- Up to 10% off for owners club membership¹
- Multi bike policies
- In the event of a claim we will wherever possible direct your repair through the Suzuki dealer network
It’s important that your vintage bike is insured for the right amount and here at Suzuki Insurance we ensure that is the case by offering a free agreed value option on our vintage policies. It’s very easy to do, simply fill in the agreed value form we send you, attach some photographs of your pride and joy and we’ll do the rest. In the event of a claim we guarantee the value that you receive so there are no doubts about the true value of your bike.
We also give you salvage retention rights. This means that if your bike is written off in a collision, we’ll pay your claim in full – and then give you the opportunity to buy back your cherished machine for parts, or to sell on to another enthusiast.
Because we are a Suzuki specialist, we understand how attached you are to your bike, whatever its age. And we design our policies with your priorities and needs in mind.
That’s why we have a dedicated UK call centre, with an insurance-savvy customer service team to deal promptly and effectively with any queries you have.
- Subject to satisfying underwriting conditions.
- Excludes racing, pacemaking or being in any contest or speed trial.
- Terms and conditions apply. Call for details.